that is the coolest fake car in the world, i love your ride!!! that is sooooooo AWESOME!!!
JR,You have a wonderful imagination!And a great commmand of the English language.Keep them coming,Love,Nana and Jim"my"
The emblem on the front indicates that it is a real car, a Cadillac. I used to have a '64 Coup de Ville. Eighteen and a half feet long, last year of fins, two and a half tons of Detroit steel. Great wheels! I know the feeling this image elicits.
that is the coolest fake car in the world, i love your ride!!! that is sooooooo AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteJR,
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful imagination!
And a great commmand of the English language.
Keep them coming,
Love,
Nana and Jim"my"
The emblem on the front indicates that it is a real car, a Cadillac. I used to have a '64 Coup de Ville. Eighteen and a half feet long, last year of fins, two and a half tons of Detroit steel. Great wheels! I know the feeling this image elicits.
ReplyDelete