Dear All Boy Drummers,
Today I'll tell you why girl drummers ROCK!
The thing is, I'm taking drums lessons{obviously, by the title} and you'd think it be easy to play, well it's not, but it IS easy to read some of the notes. Like, I can read what notes the hi-hat, snare, and base drums are. The hi-hat is one of the symbols-the others are the smash, or crash,(I forgot). The snare is like what people use in marching bands, or at least sounds like it. The smash/crash is another symbol. Its pretty self explanatory. And the bass drum is the loud DONG! Or, when You're at a concert and you hear a noise that sound like a loud Ba-Boom, Ba-Boom. Sincerely,
JR
P.S.
I learned this in only two to three lessons.
Sincerely,
JR
P.P.S.
GIRL DRUMMERS ARE RARE, AND THAT IS WHY THAT ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
JR
No comments:
Post a Comment