Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving Away

Moving away is hard, but I know that you can get better. As you have probably guessed, I did move away, from the town I've lived in for eleven years. And no, I did NOT got to collage, I'm not there yet. But, for instance, if I didn't move, I wouldn't have a drum set in my room, because I would not have been taking drum lessons. And if my sister hadn't wanted to take piano lessons, I still wouldn't have a drums set. BUT. . . because of the move, I DO have a drum set, and I DO take drums and I DO get to see snow almost every day of the winter. 


AND THAT IS WHY MOVING IS AN AMAZING THING

P.S. If that is too much for you, and you just moved, then you don't have to think it is an amazing thing, but don't say it's a bad thing.  

4 comments:

  1. dude wat about friends

    your bud(i hope)
    kl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things could be worse--I was born and still work in the same town! Granted I now live a whopping twelve miles away, but I've never really left home. It sounds like shaking things up could be pretty cool. The leaves are beautiful at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete