Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bud

If you have read the book Bud, not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis, you would think I'm talking about him, . . . well, I'm not. I'm talking about good friends. You may be familiar with;

Friend
Buddy
Amigo
Pal
BFF(best friends forever) 
BFFL(best friends for life)
BBSK(best bud sense kindergarden)

Anyway. . . before I get carried away, I call it BUD, because that can mean a girl or boy, and can mean not best friend but a really great friends. And most times I will mean best friends, but when I don't I know that the friend knows what I mean. Now, before I start jabbering away, for an hour, about bud, I want to give a small summary of a little thing I like to call, "an inside joke." An inside joke is something that your bud and you say or do, it can be funny, sad, happy , cool, random, crazy etc., but whatever it is as long as you and your bud think it rox, that's what matters. For instance, let's say that you and your bud are playing a fun game, that you always play, and in the game you have to say, "BOO," every time, you get a point, well then that-only if you both want to-could be your inside joke!     


P.S. 

I'd like to give a shout out to my friends K.L, A.L.S, and H.A.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment