Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writing

I haven't written in a while, but that's really because I had nothing to write about. And finally, I do. I've realized that many people call me "the writer of the family," and so do I. But, if I really want to be a writer, don't you think I should start writing? But even though I don't write a lot, I still love doing it. The reason I write is to share things; anything really. Even if I'm writing a complete fiction story, I'm still writing about something. I feel free of everything! Just by writing with a pen or pencil, I'd feel like the paper becomes a magical world that I control with my words and just erase it if I don't like it.
Basically, writing means a lot to me, even if I don't write that much. (Which I'll be doing more of.)

1 comment: