Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Mother Nature,

Dear Mother Nature,

Have we done something wrong to go through all these weather changes? Did we upset you or something? Ms. Nat.-can I call you that? Ms. Nat. I am very confused because a couple weeks ago it was very warm-I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt-then all of the sudden you start throwing in wind! Not to mention, the wind wasn't the humid kind of wind you give in Texas. This was cold wind! Two-seconds after that, you start shooting rain at us like there was no tomorrow! Last night you put so much rain on us that one if the schools near by had cancelled, but, as usual, you give us the right amount of rain that we almost flooded, but still, I had school. All-in-all, Ms. Nat, the least you can do is try to make this year's spring a warm one.

Sincerely,

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment