Music
This is an adventure without even moving.
But,
If you were to move,
It would be in a slow, bumpy formation,
As if you were in a boat with medium sized waves,
That gradually become weaker,
And slowly turn into nothing.
Of this adventure,
All you taste,
is very sour,
Sour cream,
And all you smell,
Is spicy cinnamon,
This is an adventure,
But you know it as...
The Blues
and
Jazz...
I Celebrate My...
I celebrate,
My tongue, a detective telling my brain what tastes good and bad.
My elbow, a paper, folding and unfolding my arm.
My nose, a sensor that can smell out everything.
My eyelids, a curtain, opening and closing throughout the day.
My mouth, an engine, beating all the time.
My hair, a hat that keeps my head warm.
My legs, two canes helping my body stand straight.
I celebrate,
My heart, a drum, beating every second...
you are a gifted writer! LOVE thse !
ReplyDelete